Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Credit Card

tag
eviLution
Established Contributor

DCU Credit Card

When did yours started reporting and did it report to all 3 CRAs?

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: DCU Credit Card

be patient it will report.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 4
eviLution
Established Contributor

Knowing is half the battle - G.I. Joe

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 3 of 4
distantarray
Established Contributor

@eviLution wrote:

Knowing is half the battle - G.I. Joe

there's no rule to knowing how soon it'll report. it all depends on when they send out your report. sometimes it'll report within days, and sometimes it'll take upto 60 days.

My CSP, Freedom took about 60 days, my Amex took about 2 , it's not which company posts faster, it's when they send out reports. if they send out reports on the 5th and you got approved on the 3rd it should be updated quickly, if it reports on the 5th and you got approved on the 5th then don't expect it to report for atleast a month minimum. it's a ymmv kinda scenario, sometimes it takes a whole another month.

Remember in the credit world they'll do things when they feel like it, when they want to, rarely will people rush for your benefit. btw why doesn't it even matter when it really reports anyways? chances are your utility is already decent since you got approved. It'll drop your score with new inquiry + new tradeline to drag down your AAOA unless your getting another Amex with a established relationship.   

Just enjoy your card Smiley Tongue no reason for it to rush to report. If your in a real rush you can have it report tomorrow if you get a rapid rescore but that costs hundreds Smiley Tongue

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.