Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt Repayment Optimization Website

tag
annah618
Established Member

Debt Repayment Optimization Website

Back in 2010 I used a website called debtgoal.com to figure out the best way to pay off my credit cards. I put info for all of my accounts in - account balance, interest rate, minimum payment, etc. and I put in how much total I could pay each month. It told me how much to pay on which cards to get them paid off the fastest, and it would update my plan as I paid the cards down. It sent me emails every month to remind me what the plan was for the month and I could log in and confirm that I made the planned payment or put in if I paid extra. As I went along it would tell me how much interest I've saved and yadda yadda yadda.

Fast forward to now and unfortunately I'm in need of this service again - only debtgoal.com is now moneysavvy.com and charges and unknown amount of money for this service (all the site says is try it now for $1).

Soooo.... google is not helping me. What's another site that I can use that's free?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: Debt Repayment Optimization Website

Mint.com is a budget tracker and has some tools like what your looking for. It's free and created by Intuit - same people that made Turbo Tax. You creat an account and can link all your credit, loan, bank and retirement accounts to it and it tracks your spending over time and gives you all sorts of numbers and charts and calculators. You can create budgets it tracks in realtime and debt repayment plans also.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.