Did you mean: 

December 2014 - Garden Thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: December 2014 - Garden Thread

@uswala wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just received a SP clI from CITI for $1,400!! I'm really glad I PC to DC.

Congrats on the CLI!

THANK YOU!!!! 

Message 381 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello to All,

I want to join your gardening club pretty pleaseSmiley Happy

I have waaay too many inquiries and my aaoa is very short. I will stay in the garden until june 7th 2015. Most of the inquiries wont actually fall off but at least they will have aged some. My plan is to use my cards responsibly and leave a small balance on a different one each Month. I recently refinanced my car and I intend to throw every extra dime I get at that loan so I can get that balance into a more acceptable range.

I hope this is ok for a first post, anything else I need to do?

Thank you!!!!!!!

Message 382 of 1,375
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello to All,

I want to join your gardening club pretty pleaseSmiley Happy

I have waaay too many inquiries and my aaoa is very short. I will stay in the garden until june 7th 2015. Most of the inquiries wont actually fall off but at least they will have aged some. My plan is to use my cards responsibly and leave a small balance on a different one each Month. I recently refinanced my car and I intend to throw every extra dime I get at that loan so I can get that balance into a more acceptable range.

I hope this is ok for a first post, anything else I need to do?

Thank you!!!!!!!

Welcome to the garden. Please read the firts post to collect your seedling to add to your signature.

Message 383 of 1,375
BUN
Established Contributor

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

Good morning, All! I'm still here! 5 months and hanging in there! Inquiries went from over 30 (lol!) to under 20. My TU has 6. Yay me! Smiley Tongue

It takes real guts to have over 30 INQs!I am so cautious and worried all the time.  It is so cool to have different perspectives in the forum. Here I am worried about 4! LOL! INQ's fall off and it's not as big of deal as I make it out to be. Very proud of you for sticking to gardening, we will have gold spades in no time! Smiley Happy

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 384 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I will read and figure out how to do the seedling. Im glad to be here.

Message 385 of 1,375
Ravensfan2001
Established Contributor

@BUN wrote:

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

Good morning, All! I'm still here! 5 months and hanging in there! Inquiries went from over 30 (lol!) to under 20. My TU has 6. Yay me! Smiley Tongue

It takes real guts to have over 30 INQs!I am so cautious and worried all the time.  It is so cool to have different perspectives in the forum. Here I am worried about 4! LOL! INQ's fall off and it's not as big of deal as I make it out to be. Very proud of you for sticking to gardening, we will have gold spades in no time! Smiley Happy

Haha! Thanks! I actually had to buy a car in Dec 2012 because my son totalled our other one. Then after I fixed my credit, we bought a house Sept 2013. On closing day, I did the traditional closing day app spree and went a little crazy with that. I was in and out of the garden until we were forced to buy another car July 2014. So that's where all my inquiries came from. Thankfully, I'm not itching for more credit. I'm done.

We will make it past our gold spades! I'm right there with you! I really want to garden until I have zero inquiries. Ha! Who knows?

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Current Score (9/3/15): Wally TU 639 | Amex EX 628 | DCU EQ 639
Goals: Homeowner as of 9/27/2013. Last app 8/1/15. TU-5; EX-16; EQ-13. Aiming for ZERO inqs.
Message 386 of 1,375
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, I will read and figure out how to do the seedling. Im glad to be here.

Smiley Happy Welcome to the forum I will ask a Mod when time permits to add a seedling to your signature. Any questions feel free to ask and we will do our best to answer them.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 387 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you very much, I really have trouble with things like adding graphics on the computer.

Message 388 of 1,375
BUN
Established Contributor

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

@BUN wrote:

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

Haha! Thanks! I actually had to buy a car in Dec 2012 because my son totalled our other one. Then after I fixed my credit, we bought a house Sept 2013. On closing day, I did the traditional closing day app spree and went a little crazy with that. I was in and out of the garden until we were forced to buy another car July 2014. So that's where all my inquiries came from. Thankfully, I'm not itching for more credit. I'm done.

We will make it past our gold spades! I'm right there with you! I really want to garden until I have zero inquiries. Ha! Who knows?

Having 0 INQ's seems like a dream! I have five seedlings which are baby plants now from the summer.I have got to make it to a year with gardening, and I really need to make it two. I can do it! The cards will be there and I will not miss out on anything if I wait. My AAOA is almost 3 years now, so if I age these accounts properly, I will be in perfect shape to acquire the Sallie Mae card...swoon!  Happy gardening!

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 389 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning GC!!! Happy Monday!

Message 390 of 1,375
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.