Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliver Me from evil (submit button)

tag
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Deliver Me from evil (submit button)

ok, I was tempted to hit submit knowing prior what the outcome would be but I did get my Experian score so I was happy....still, I am made I did a dumb thing. I can say it helped me to see what I need to do in order to be ready come next Spring....Smiley Sad

LS....I know, I know..... I am back in the garden pulling out the last of my weeds

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Deliver Me from evil (submit button)

@NikJ4 wrote:

ok, I was tempted to hit submit knowing prior what the outcome would be but I did get my Experian score so I was happy....still, I am made I did a dumb thing. I can say it helped me to see what I need to do in order to be ready come next Spring....Smiley Sad

LS....I know, I know..... I am back in the garden pulling out the last of my weeds

When did you app for the card???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 26
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Perhaps a better support group. Smiley Happy

A HP drags down the score and hangs out for 2 years. Really doesn't seem like a free score, to me.

So many gardeners are falling off the wagon we're going to end up with astro-turf and plastic plants!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

A HP drags down the score and hangs out for 2 years. Really doesn't seem like a free score, to me.

So many gardeners are falling off the wagon we're going to end up with astro-turf and plastic plants!!

HEY HEY NOW!!!!! Smiley Surprised

Give Nik a break, everyone falls off the wagon once, it's how you pick yourself up and go from here that counts!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 26
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

Give Nik a break, everyone falls off the wagon once, it's how you pick yourself up and go from here that counts!!!

Agreed! Frankly, LS, I'm very impressed with how you've been doing lately. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 5 of 26
NikJ4
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@NikJ4 wrote:

oh....30 mins ago

Message 6 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

Agreed! Frankly, LS, I'm very impressed with how you've been doing lately. Smiley Happy

I'm done with apping for now. I know what I want, and i've actually moved away from AMEX. I plan to app for 1 card every 6 months on different bureaus for prime cards starting in august. I want in with PSECU and their 5K combo.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 26
NikJ4
Established Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

wow....no comment to be made on this....

Message 8 of 26
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Sorry for the decline... which one did you app for? Zync? I'm counting the days till I can hit the button, but am terrified of getting the same result as you.Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 9 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@NikJ4 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@NikJ4 wrote:

oh....30 mins ago

Smiley Frustrated

Shake it off girl!!! Try putting freezes on your reports! It always makes me stand back and think first when I get that itch! Brings me back down to earth!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.