Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied PC to US Bank Cash+

tag
Bill77
Regular Contributor

Denied PC to US Bank Cash+

I just tried to product change my U.S. Bank Altitude Go to a Cash+ card and was told it's not available to me.  This must be a ymmv situation as I've seen other people successful make this change.  Going to call back in a few days and see if I get a different answer.  I do have an existing Cash+ card if that matters and both cards are over 2 years old.  Anyone else try this PC recently?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Denied PC to US Bank Cash+

I think there were couple of PCs from Connect to Cash+, I believe @simplynoir and @UncleB 

My daughter did Platinum to Cash+ PC but that was at least six months ago 

Message 2 of 8
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

I think there were couple of PCs from Connect to Cash+, I believe @simplynoir and @UncleB 

Can confirm what @Remedios stated here.  I made a thread about it actually where other people posted their experiences as well. Seems to be consistent even if one has to HUCA or wait a bit before it happens

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/US-Bank-Connect-PC-Experience/m-p/6538249

Message 3 of 8
Bill77
Regular Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Can confirm what @Remedios stated here.  I made a thread about it actually where other people posted their experiences as well. Seems to be consistent even if one has to HUCA or wait a bit before it happens

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/US-Bank-Connect-PC-Experience/m-p/6538249

Thanks!  I'm going into HUCA mode.

Message 4 of 8
BRYANSUAVO
Established Member

have you tried to apply? i just did today and got a 9k Limit. not bad. it pulled equifax.

Inquiries (6/12/24):

Message 5 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Same here... definitely give it another try.

If they say 'no' again, I'd ask if it's possible to change to *any* other card, just to see if there are any PC options at all (not that I'd take them).  This way you'll know if the problem is with changing to a Cash+, or just doing a PC in general.

Message 6 of 8
Bill77
Regular Contributor

@BRYANSUAVO wrote:

have you tried to apply? i just did today and got a 9k Limit. not bad. it pulled equifax.

No I did not apply for a new card.  Don't want a hard pull at this point in time so that's why I was trying to PC.

Message 7 of 8
Bill77
Regular Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Same here... definitely give it another try.

If they say 'no' again, I'd ask if it's possible to change to *any* other card, just to see if there are any PC options at all (not that I'd take them).  This way you'll know if the problem is with changing to a Cash+, or just doing a PC in general.

Good point for my next call. I only asked about Cash+ but it might be insighful to ask about other cards.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.