Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dinersclub AF

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Dinersclub AF

I know many if you have gotten a credit on your AF. I was charged my af on 11-30-2015. Many hold me to be patient. My statement date is the 12th of each month. When will see it? Should I comes in?  Any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Dinersclub AF

Check the DC af thread, people have said that it was a fluke in their system. Anyone who got it was lucky as they are just going to leave it as is. If you didn't get the credit like many others didn't then you weren't part of the lucky batch. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 5
waiter
Regular Contributor

Me also waiting...  was charged 11/30/2015 and been looking for AF credit. Nothing so far.

Message 3 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I can't answer that, but what I will say is if and when they ever bring the app back...I will try for it, LOL Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Hopefully they come back by the end of this year when all the baddies fall off and I can get 30K limit. I will gladly get the elite version.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.