Re: Discover IT secured graduated

congrats

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Yay congrats on getting your card unsecured! That's awesome! Maybe once you get the check in the mail, try for an increase via the luv button then. Smiley Happy

Good morning Smiley Happy

I actually hit the button last night and received a $500 increase which surprised me considering the number of accounts I've opened between September and November!

Oh you did? That's absolutely wonderful! Congratulations on your increase & all of the hard work you put into managing your Discover card! ☺

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and keep up the good work. My Citi Secured just graduated and its a great feeling.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I've heard that is an "invite only" after being declined for the actual card, is this true?

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I've heard that is an "invite only" after being declined for the actual card, is this true?

At this time, yes. Hopefully, they'll change this in the future.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response.  I got denied back in June for Discover.  I think I'm going to garden for a few months, let a few inquiries fall off and hope for some good luck with them next year.

I can't wait till July... 6 inquiries fall off!  (I bought a new car in 2013, and they whacked me!)

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.