Did you mean: 

Discover It Quarter 4 Categories

tag
mgood
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It Quarter 4 Categories

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@mgood wrote:

I was planning to try for a 2nd Discover card in the last quarter of this year Smiley Indifferent

Guess I'll wait until the categories are something I can use.

I have the Amazon Prime card now so I get 5% on Amazon any time. There was a time when I drove by Target every day and so I shopped there frequently. Now I'm nowhere near a Target and go in one maybe once every couple years.

@mgood  that's totally understandable!  Hopefully Quarter 1 of next year will be something you're interested in! Best wishes to you whenever you apply for the 2nd card! 

The first three quarters have been good for me, other than too much overlap with Chase, so I'm not dissing the card.

But I'd like to apply for a new one during a quarter where the 5% (10% on a new card) is for stuff I can max out the rewards on.

EQ8 760, TU8 744, EX8 757 as of September 7
AZE10 - 4% Utl - New Cards: 1/6, 3/12, 6/24
Message 21 of 23
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@mgood wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@mgood wrote:

I was planning to try for a 2nd Discover card in the last quarter of this year Smiley Indifferent

Guess I'll wait until the categories are something I can use.

I have the Amazon Prime card now so I get 5% on Amazon any time. There was a time when I drove by Target every day and so I shopped there frequently. Now I'm nowhere near a Target and go in one maybe once every couple years.

@mgood  that's totally understandable!  Hopefully Quarter 1 of next year will be something you're interested in! Best wishes to you whenever you apply for the 2nd card! 

The first three quarters have been good for me, other than too much overlap with Chase, so I'm not dissing the card.

But I'd like to apply for a new one during a quarter where the 5% (10% on a new card) is for stuff I can max out the rewards on.

@mgood  that makes total sense!

Message 22 of 23
markbeiser
Established Contributor

Great, now I either have to give up some cash back for online shopping with my BoA CCR card on Amazon, or shop at Target for a quarter.
I'm actually gunning for a CLI from Disco so I guess I have to bite the bullet and see if Target actually has anything I am willing to buy.🤣

Back to gardening until Late February 2025.
Current FICO8:
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.