cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does PRE-APPROVAL for the CHASE CSP Card indicate...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does PRE-APPROVAL for the CHASE CSP Card indicate...

So I am hoping to get the Chase Saffire Reserve card. Does PRE-APPROVAL for the CHASE CSP Card indicate in any way that one might be similarly approved for the Reserve version of the card?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Does PRE-APPROVAL for the CHASE CSP Card indicate...

Is it a real preapproval with a single APR listed (like 16.99% not 16.99-25.99%)?  Are you seeing this on their prequalification page or under "Your Offers" in a Chase account?  Are you under 5/24?  How confident are you in receiving a minimum $10,000 starting line?

Message 2 of 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Does PRE-APPROVAL for the CHASE CSP Card indicate...

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

Is it a real preapproval with a single APR listed (like 16.99% not 16.99-25.99%)?  Are you seeing this on their prequalification page or under "Your Offers" in a Chase account?  Are you under 5/24?  How confident are you in receiving a minimum $10,000 starting line?

To me that's key. If your other cards don't have high limits on them I would hesitate applying for this card. They don't like to give out $10k+ SLs to potential customers that have no prior experience with them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.