Did you mean: 

Easiest American Express To Get?

tag
daylove
Regular Contributor

Re: Easiest American Express To Get?

but you are flying with the 2nd worst airline in the US...no thanks

@drsmith wrote:

I got the Delta Gold card about a month ago and I couldn't be happier. People complain about the annual fee but I question their math abilities. Two tickets for my GF and I cost us about $1150 and now with the companion ticket every year it's going to cost about $675. Plus I can check a free bag for up to 9 people in my party which is a round trip savings of $50 per person. I also got the 20,000 bonus miles which is basically $200 off the cost of a ticket. I feel like I'm ripping them off considering the fee is waived for the first year. If you feel like taking a chance on an inquiry from AmEx I highly recommend the Delta Gold card. My scores were in the 720s when they checked my report but I've seen and heard of people with worse scores than you getting approved for the card.

Good luck

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easiest American Express To Get?

I personally like Delta and got there gold card without ever having a previous relationship with Amex.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.