Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elan Financial Reporting Dates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elan Financial Reporting Dates?

Has anyone figured out what their rhyme or reason as to when they report? I have two cards, a cash rewards amex and a regular visa platinum through a CU. I use the Amex regularly but not the visa. Last month I tried having the Amex at a zero balance when I thought I was supposed to but it still reported a $50 balance after a later charge. I had tried to figure that they report when my statement cut but apparently they do not and they cannot tell me on the phone. They just say that's my statement date and that they just report once a month...no particular date. What?!?

On my reports, I have the report date as Sept 30 on EX and EQ and then Sept 1 on TU. So that sounds like twice a month? Weird. Can anyone provide some clarification?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Elan Financial Reporting Dates?

last day of the month for statement balance.  They are an odd ball

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, good to know. I guess I will keep balance down from the end of one month to the beginning of the next month. Of course it seems like it takes forever for any type of transaction to post!

Message 3 of 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, good to know. I guess I will keep balance down from the end of one month to the beginning of the next month. Of course it seems like it takes forever for any type of transaction to post!

Not on my Fidelity Visa...amounts post rather quickly. Waiting for the account to hit my reports though..😀...but I am in no rush as it will kill my AAoA when the last two cards hit my reports.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think mine posts at the end of the month!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.