Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expecting WaMu luv...

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Expecting WaMu luv...

So my Wamu card is turning 1 year this month. I'm expecting a CLI, and I'm getting anxious! Smiley Surprised Normally I'm a patient person but I'm really curious what increase I'll get.
Am I just being silly getting worked up over this?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Expecting WaMu luv...

I am expecting a little love too.  My sixth statement cuts next month.  But my FICO dropped into the  500s (inquiries and utilization).  Never past due, Never late.  Gotta wait and see.  Did you ever get an increase at the six month mark????

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 03-20-2008 02:18 PM

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 03-20-2008 03:04 PM
Message 2 of 7
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I am expecting a little love too. My sixth statement cuts next month. But my FICO dropped into the 500s (inquiries and utilization). Never past due, Never late. Gotta wait and see. Did you ever get an increase at the six month mark????

Yup. Account opened at 3k, increased to 4.5k at 6 months. I got a perfect payment history across the board, and my PFICO is 50 points higher than 6 months ago. I'd say I'm definitely due some love.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

King & lando, please keep us informed. I'm coming up on the 6 month birthday on my WaMu card too.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is gonna keep the CLI from happening-

My Score was down on my 1 year 18 months and it was skipped over-
Got my CLI at 24 months-

Hitting my 30 month any day and just got my WAMU MC -
So I have no idea what to expect-

landocalrissian wrote:
I am expecting a little love too.  My sixth statement cuts next month.  But my FICO dropped into the  500s (inquiries and utilization).  Never past due, Never late.  Gotta wait and see.  Did you ever get an increase at the six month mark????

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 03-20-2008 02:18 PM

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 03-20-2008 03:04 PM

Message 5 of 7
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

So I checked online today and it says my CL is 5.5K! 1k CLI.

While that is love, I admit I'm a little disappointed. Smiley Indifferent That's less of an increase than my last CLI 6 months ago. I had even groomed my util beforehand. I guess it could be more a sign of the times than a judgement on me.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well congrats King. It seems that WaMu is pretty stingy on their cli's.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.