Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express Next CC

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Express Next CC

Do I have to use the card for Syncrony to report it to the bureaus? I've had it about three weeks. Not reporting yet.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Express Next CC

Express cards are through Comenity.  It will report as a new account.  

Message 2 of 7
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I meant Comenity. Sorry.

I know it'll report that way, however, it hasn't reported yet. I haven't used it either. My question was, do I have to use it in order for it to report?

Message 3 of 7
Pway
Valued Contributor

It will report as a new account.   However, if you are referring to it reporting monthly yes you will have to use the card. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 7
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

I had to use my Express card for it to report.  I didn't realize it wasn't reporting until about 2 months later.  I've had my card for over a year and I'm still stuck at $350 credit limit....my lowest.

Message 5 of 7
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Thank you. That's what I was wondering.

Message 6 of 7
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@DeadlyPersona wrote:

I had to use my Express card for it to report.  I didn't realize it wasn't reporting until about 2 months later.  I've had my card for over a year and I'm still stuck at $350 credit limit....my lowest.

You should hit the Luv Button on your online account.  It took me 9 months to get my 1st CLI, but after that I've faithfully gotten one every 2 months!!! Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.