Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express Store Card Max Limit

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Express Store Card Max Limit

So I'm an authorized user on my hubby's Express card. I've been requesting CLI's over the past year and usually get about $500 increase once a month to every 2 months. The last CLI put the card at a $5,000 limit, which was a little over a month ago. I tried to do it again the other day and then got the reject letter in an email saying that they could not increase the limit any further as $5,000 is the highest limit they offer. 

I mean, it's a store card, so I'm not too surprised. I just wanted to put that info out there for anyone who may have the card. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Express Store Card Max Limit

Ill confirm in 2 months.  Im sitting at 4750.  Congrats.

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I thought they were giving out 50k limitsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I thought they were giving out 50k limitsSmiley Wink

If I'm going to spend $50,000 on clothes, they're probably not going to be from Express lol. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Message 4 of 5
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if Ulta has the same limit? They're both Comenity and both store cards. I don't have the MC version of the Ulta card (which I was upset about, but whatevs), so I'm talking about just the bland Ulta card.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.