Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExxonMobil Smart Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ExxonMobil Smart Card

Hey, everyone.

I hope that you are all staying inside and healthy during this very trying time.

I normally would not consider this, but the above card is offering 12 cents a gallon for two months and then 6 cents a gallon after that.

I do not drive a lot becuase I am retired, but I do fill up at an Exxon where the gas is currently $1.85 a gallon and not inconvenient. I don't know how long this will last )the low price).

I have been putting my few gas purchases on AMEX BCP for 3%, but the Smart card, coupled with $1.85 per gallon, seems sweet.

Is this a good time to get this card, or should I pass it up? Main gas is Exxon/Mobil, but again, I am retired.

Stay healthy !!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ExxonMobil Smart Card

A number of retail stores have reward cards and some have their own gas stations. Kroger has allotted me up to 35 cents off a gallon and their gas is generally less expensive than Mobil/Esso. Plus, no applying. Other stations, Mobil included, have reward cards. I have the Mobil, BP, and Shell reward cards.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.