Did you mean: 

FP - Chip and Sign

tag
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: FP - Chip and Sign

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

Are we sure it's an actual chip and not just printed on?

You should be a martyr and get one so we'll know for sure!

Not unless someone is paying me substantial amounts of cash!

Message 11 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yfan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

Are we sure it's an actual chip and not just printed on?

You should be a martyr and get one so we'll know for sure!

Not unless someone is paying me substantial amounts of cash!

Does anybody have change for a button?

Message 12 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is actually chip and pin, my mom has one. Sometimes that's the only card you can get....
Message 13 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It is actually chip and pin, my mom has one. Sometimes that's the only card you can get....

The thing is...It's really not. There is a plethora of cards out there for people with damaged, bad or no credit.

Message 14 of 51
nyancat
Established Contributor

Wait, medwar1, it is chip and PIN??? As in chip transactions normally require the PIN? Like we all want and no major US bank is willing to offer? That's ridiculous.
American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 15 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyancat wrote:
Wait, medwar1, it is chip and PIN??? As in chip transactions normally require the PIN? Like we all want and no major US bank is willing to offer? That's ridiculous.

I assumed the chip and pin part of that comment was a joke...

Message 16 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Someone order it as I just got declined a CC and can't take another HP and find out if it is chip and pinSmiley Happy... I will throw in a dollar towards the annual fee!

Message 17 of 51
nyancat
Established Contributor

It wouldn't shock me if it was chip and PIN. Most of their customers probably only have one card so the too many PIN to remember argument doesn't apply and there are fraud issues that apply more to sub sub prime customers.
American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 18 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anomalous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Wow, just ran across this..  For all you that want a chip and signature that don't have one, here you go!..  Honesty please don't apply, just found it funny.

FP LOL.JPG

It even comes in orange Smiley Tongue (got an offer in the mail a while back).

It may be crap on the inside, but this card in orange?  That would look badass.

Message 19 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember those mailers....Its an ugly orange.
Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.