Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa CLI Hard Pull?

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Fidelity Visa CLI Hard Pull?

Hello all.  It has been a while since I have posted.  I have a question about the "new" Fidelity visa.  My card was auto converted from the Amex version but still has the $5000 CL.  I am finding that now that I use the card more this is way too small.

Does anyone know if requesting a CLI from the Elan/Fidelity website is a hard pull?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
psm
Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa CLI Hard Pull?

Elan is US Bank and US Bank is almost always a hard pull. I think everything I've read is that it is a hard pull for the Fidelity Visa. I have one but am happy with my limit and haven;t done a CLI since the move to Elan. 

08-2022: EQ 830, TU 834, EX 832 - total credit limit 230,000+
Message 2 of 5
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

Hello all.  It has been a while since I have posted.  I have a question about the "new" Fidelity visa.  My card was auto converted from the Amex version but still has the $5000 CL.  I am finding that now that I use the card more this is way too small.

Does anyone know if requesting a CLI from the Elan/Fidelity website is a hard pull?

Just did this a few weeks ago, and it was a HP, despite no language indicating so on the form.

Message 3 of 5
xaustie
New Contributor

Luv button CLI request for Fidelity Rewards VISA resulted in a HP on TU. I live in Texas.

Message 4 of 5
icloud2525
Frequent Contributor

Hard pull for me too. I tried online and never heard anything, so I called and they said they had no record of online request. They doubled from 5k to 10k. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve $32.5K, Amex BCP $20K, Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Hilton Surpass $13,500, Amex Hilton $16,200, Discover it $16,000, Citi TYP $18,900, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $12,000, Virgin Atlantic World Elite MC $13,100, Merrill+ Visa Sig $10,000, Fidelity Visa Sig $14,000, Barclay Cash Forward $16,500, Wells Fargo Rewards $12,500, Local CU $7000, Barclay Apple Rewards $5500, Chase Freedom $5000,-- EQ FICO 768, EX FICO 777, TU FICO 781
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.