Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Approved For Sam's Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally Approved For Sam's Discover

I was shopping in Sam's yesterday an they I was Pre Approved at the register for the Sam's Discover. I'm weak lol so i took the offer an was approved for a $2500 CL. Not sure what my APR is. Does this card have a AF?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Approved For Sam's Discover

Congrats! Funny I went there last week to get a membership, and all the woman did was put in my license # for membership no SS nothing, and I was approved too. Asked me if I wanted to take it, I said sure:-)

I dont know either what the APR is yet, I do know that I do not have an AF. I asked that question:-)

Message 2 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. The rate for mine is pretty bad--22 point something if I remember correctly. I too was preapproved at checkout last May, but I do recall the rate was 17 or 18%. They hiked it up sometime around December or January but there is no AF.

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I heard the apr on the card runs from 9% to 18%. I may be wrong.

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello i have a question how do u get pre approved at the register and do they automatically tell u right there that its for a discover cause i do have a walmart but only for 800.00 but i wanted the discover from sams. thanks

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hello i have a question how do u get pre approved at the register and do they automatically tell u right there that its for a discover cause i do have a walmart but only for 800.00 but i wanted the discover from sams. thanks

I guess it's computer generated once they swipe your Sam's card.

Message 6 of 22
tray
Valued Contributor

Congrats, I know you have been wanting a Discover card through your threads, but at least you have this card a starting point, but slow down on the apps lolSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 22
g35_ab05
New Contributor

Congrats OP!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but is your CR clean no baddies? Been wanting the same CC myself, just nee dto do some cleanup first.

Starting Score: EQ: 651
Current Score: EQ: 664 | TU: 665 - 03/2010
                       EQ: 673 | TU: 681 | EX Plus: 663 - 05/2010
Goal Score: EQ: 710 | TU: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, i have a Walmart Discover, and Regular Discover but both with low limits, walmart 1,000 regualr 6,000

Message 9 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, i have a Walmart Discover, and Regular Discover but both with low limits, walmart 1,000 regualr 6,000

6K isn't that bad for DFS Discover...

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.