cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got CLI denial letter from Macys!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Finally got CLI denial letter from Macys!!!!

I asked Macys CLI a couple weeks ago. They pulled HP from both EXP and EQ. I finally got the letter today. Here is the letter:

Scanned Image 1.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dap1984va
New Contributor

Re: Finally got CLI denial letter from Macys!!!!

sorry to hear about the denial.....i am speechless............................

This shows proff, that there is more involved in a denial/approval/increase than a high/low score

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

I asked Macys CLI a couple weeks ago. They pulled HP from both EXP and EQ. I finally got the letter today. Here is the letter:

Scanned Image 1.jpeg

Well Ron, I think that's a bunch of doo-doo...LOL.  Based on their scoring method, you're pratically in the top range!  So, maybe the last 3 reasons could be somewhat of a factor?  I still can't believe they HP'd for this.  So far, you've been one of the very few data points on these forums that have gotten HP for a CLI.

Message 3 of 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Scanned Image 1.jpeg

Well Ron, I think that's a bunch of doo-doo...LOL.  Based on their scoring method, you're pratically in the top range!  So, maybe the last 3 reasons could be somewhat of a factor?  I still can't believe they HP'd for this.  So far, you've been one of the very few data points on these forums that have gotten HP for a CLI.

Finstar,

I expected it. I know they would came up those excuse. That's ok.  I got over already. Smiley Happy I got FRN MC approval. It overcome this. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 4 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Scanned Image 1.jpeg

Have to agree.  

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Scanned Image 1.jpeg

Finstar,

I expected it. I know they would came up those excuse. That's ok.  I got over already. Smiley Happy I got FRN MC approval. It overcome this. Smiley Happy

Ron.

And, I would echo Lexie's comment from your other, prior post... take that Macy's/Bloomie's!  LOL  Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.