Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier CC

I'm trying to build my credit so that I could purchase I new car this year and a house in about 2 years. Recently my scores dropped from mid 500 to mid 400 and the reason for that is the First Premier cc I opened years ago. I paid on time for years until I lost my job and hit rock bottom. The card had so many fees I could not keep up with the payments. After a while I started to get depressed about it and just did not open up any of the letter Premier mailed to me. I reviewed my scores and notices because of the non payments, my card accumulated so many late fees. Right now I have a good paying job and I am able to pay the card off but when I called to make a payment in full the rep stated they sent out a later giving me until 2/27/2017 to pay or they were going to close the card. I called 3/1/2017 and found this out. i asked if I could pay the full amount that day and keep the card active. She stated they had already made a decision.  I do not want this on my report. Any idea how to get this off of my report.

Also I applied for a Citi Preferred Diamond and they approved me with a 300.00 credit limit. I also started a membership with Collection Shield 360. Please let me know other ways that could help me on my journey.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.