Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Credit Card

tag
Ello2100

First Premier Credit Card

Hello all,

Big mistake on getting the FPBC but I was young and stupid. Got more savvy in rebuilding my credit. I now have a Capital One, secured CC with a credit union, student loan and installment payment (VW car payment). NEVER LATE by the way Smiley Happy Now I have a little problem with FP...they are reporting the wrong information! A 30 day and 60 day late payment!!! from last year. Now, I pulled my bank statements and I have one late payment (one day after due date) NOTHING ELSE!

I already called them and they were not helpful at all. I was told they are reporting accurately.

What should be my next step? HELP PLZ!

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 566
Goal Score: 620

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: First Premier Credit Card

One day after the due date is not a late payment that can be put on your credit report. Go over to the rebuilding section and they will tell you how to deal with them

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 2 of 3
Ello2100

Re: First Premier Credit Card

Will do, thanks so much!

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 566
Goal Score: 620

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.