Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Question

YES PLEASE CLOSE THAT ACCOUNT!!

Message 11 of 26
lithium78
Established Contributor

First Premier is a cancer upon the world.  I vote that you dump them.  If you need another rebuilder card, you should get a secured card.  First Premier is basically a company that kicks people while they are down.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I've been thinking about it for most of the day, And I think I'm gonna keep it open until april so I can get that full year and close it. I think CreditOne has earned their closure this month with no grace period for interest.

Im definitely not keeping it past a year, they're not getting me for a AF and monthly fee.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 26
quest208
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

I've been thinking about it for most of the day, And I think I'm gonna keep it open until april so I can get that full year and close it. I think CreditOne has earned their closure this month with no grace period for interest.

Im definitely not keeping it past a year, they're not getting me for a AF and monthly fee.

monthly fee?  what?  you mean interest?

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 14 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Once you've had the card over a year they charge a $6.50 "Maintenace fee" monthly. Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@quest208 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Once you've had the card over a year they charge a $6.50 "Maintenace fee" monthly. Smiley Very Happy

Man the fees !!

you should have checked the terms and conditions well. Maybe they also request your kidneys if you fail to pay?

Message 16 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@quest208 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Man the fees !!

you should have checked the terms and conditions well. Maybe they also request your kidneys if you fail to pay?

I did read the T&C and the only fees I ever had with the card was the express pay $11 fee to pay over the phone. So if you use it responsibly for a year as a rebuilder its just as good as a Crap1 / HSBC.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@quest208 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Man the fees !!

I did read the T&C and the only fees I ever had with the card was the express pay $11 fee to pay over the phone. So if you use it responsibly for a year as a rebuilder its just as good as a Crap1 / HSBC.

Do they call it a 'convenience fee' ?

Message 18 of 26
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

http://blog.premierbankcard.com/

Here you can read how the "terrible" decisions of the federal reserve board have taken away jobs from Americans who work for FP and have also deprived millions of Americans of the precious opportunity to rebuild their damaged credit with this institution.

Laughable to say the least!

Message 19 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@wollepopolle wrote:

http://blog.premierbankcard.com/

Here you can read how the "terrible" decisions of the federal reserve board have taken away jobs from Americans who work for FP and have also deprived millions of Americans of the precious opportunity to rebuild their damaged credit with this institution.

Laughable to say the least!

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.