cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For anyone interested in Comenity And Comenity Capital Cards, here you go!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

For anyone interested in Comenity And Comenity Capital Cards, here you go!

I decided to take an inventory on cards, as come spring time I might need to do some housekeeping. I thought I would share my experience with comenity, for anyone curious about their cards, I definitely have my fair share of them. I am going to list them by date approved, what credit was pulled (hard or soft) the  limits and my CLI intervals. 

• J. Crew- Opened September 2014- $800 limit today its at $22,200.00. For nearly a year I received at least one CLI on the card monthly. Then the well dried up and I had the check box next to request credit limit area. Now the checkbox is gone on all my comenity cards. At the 6 month mark, I saw 10-15 CLI’s back to back. I took a hard pull on this card via Equifax. 

• Overstock.com- Opened March 2015 from SCT. Approved for $3,000.00. The card now has a $10,000.00 limit. I received monthly CLI’s on this card for a long time until about 5 months ago they stopped. But then in December granted me another. Soft pull on EQ.

• Barneys NYC- I had applied for this card several times to a denial letter. But finally in June 2015, approved! $750.00 limit, when the card came it went up to $10,750.00. Then the next month 20,750 and finally the third month i hit my ceiling on it at $30,750.00. Hard pull on Experian. 

• Pier1 Rewards- June 2015. Approved for $1,000.00. Used the phone line to get a monthly CLI. First they were 500 dollar ones and then the last month I got a 1000 CLI. there were a few months I didn’t attempt any CLI’s on this card. Today it has a $4,000.00. Hard pull on Experian. 

• Total Rewards Visa- Opened Sept. 2015- Approved via SCT. I had a total rewards account for like 2 years and never could get the pop up. But finally it appeared! instant approval for $3,000.00 followed by an immediate CLI to $4,000.00. Hard pull on Equifax. No CLI yet,  but its closing to the 4 month rule and a day. 

• Modell’s Visa- opened September 2015- Approved via SCT. Hard pull on Equifax. Credit limit $2,000.00. No CLI yet.

• Sportsman Guide Visa- Opened October 2015- Approved via SCT. Soft pull on EQ but never did I see a hard pull on my reports. Approved for $4,500.00. No CLI yet. 

• FRN MasterCard- Opened October 2015- Approved via SCT- hard pull on Equifax. Approval limit was 2,500.00. No CLI yet. 

• Virgin America- Cold apped. hard pull on Equifax. Approved for $4,000.00. October 2015. No CLI yet. I had applied many times previously for this card and never could get it.  

This whole bunch of cards were pretty much back to back approvals in late October 2015;

• DSW Visa (3k approved, hard pull on Equifax) Credo Visa ($8,500.00, hard pull on Equifax), True Value Discover ($4,500.00, hard pull on Experian) None of these cards qualify for a CLI yet. 

• Good Sam Camping World Visa- Approved via SCT- hard pull on EQ. Approved for $4,500.00. Not eligible for CLI yet. 

• AKC Visa Signature- Approved via cold app, December 2015. Went through verification and got a limit of $5,500.00. Hard pull on EX. 

• RediVisa- Kept this one to myself for a while lol but was approved via SCT, never did I receive a hard pull on any of my reports for this card. Was approved for $6,500.00 visa signature, soft pull on Equifax. December 2015. 

• Farmers Visa Signature- received a pre approval in the mail. Instantly approved for $6,000.00 in December 2015. Hard pull on Experian. 

As of today my today, my total exposure with them is roughly around $120,000.00. Dang, its a lot of cards I know Smiley Happy 

IMG_6250.JPG

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: For anyone interested in Comenity And Comenity Capital Cards, here you go!

I forgot one more, Overtons MasterCard. No hard pull, opened a few weeks ago via SCT. $3,000.00 limit. 

IMG_6251.JPG

Message 2 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I decided to take an inventory on cards, as come spring time I might need to do some housekeeping. I thought I would share my experience with comenity, for anyone curious about their cards, I definitely have my fair share of them. I am going to list them by date approved, what credit was pulled (hard or soft) the  limits and my CLI intervals. 

• J. Crew- Opened September 2014- $800 limit today its at $22,200.00. For nearly a year I received at least one CLI on the card monthly. Then the well dried up and I had the check box next to request credit limit area. Now the checkbox is gone on all my comenity cards. At the 6 month mark, I saw 10-15 CLI’s back to back. I took a hard pull on this card via Equifax. 

• Overstock.com- Opened March 2015 from SCT. Approved for $3,000.00. The card now has a $10,000.00 limit. I received monthly CLI’s on this card for a long time until about 5 months ago they stopped. But then in December granted me another. Soft pull on EQ.

• Barneys NYC- I had applied for this card several times to a denial letter. But finally in June 2015, approved! $750.00 limit, when the card came it went up to $10,750.00. Then the next month 20,750 and finally the third month i hit my ceiling on it at $30,750.00. Hard pull on Experian. 

• Pier1 Rewards- June 2015. Approved for $1,000.00. Used the phone line to get a monthly CLI. First they were 500 dollar ones and then the last month I got a 1000 CLI. there were a few months I didn’t attempt any CLI’s on this card. Today it has a $4,000.00. Hard pull on Experian. 

• Total Rewards Visa- Opened Sept. 2015- Approved via SCT. I had a total rewards account for like 2 years and never could get the pop up. But finally it appeared! instant approval for $3,000.00 followed by an immediate CLI to $4,000.00. Hard pull on Equifax. No CLI yet,  but its closing to the 4 month rule and a day. 

• Modell’s Visa- opened September 2015- Approved via SCT. Hard pull on Equifax. Credit limit $2,000.00. No CLI yet.

• Sportsman Guide Visa- Opened October 2015- Approved via SCT. Soft pull on EQ but never did I see a hard pull on my reports. Approved for $4,500.00. No CLI yet. 

• FRN MasterCard- Opened October 2015- Approved via SCT- hard pull on Equifax. Approval limit was 2,500.00. No CLI yet. 

• Virgin America- Cold apped. hard pull on Equifax. Approved for $4,000.00. October 2015. No CLI yet. I had applied many times previously for this card and never could get it.  

This whole bunch of cards were pretty much back to back approvals in late October 2015;

• DSW Visa (3k approved, hard pull on Equifax) Credo Visa ($8,500.00, hard pull on Equifax), True Value Discover ($4,500.00, hard pull on Experian) None of these cards qualify for a CLI yet. 

• Good Sam Camping World Visa- Approved via SCT- hard pull on EQ. Approved for $4,500.00. Not eligible for CLI yet. 

• AKC Visa Signature- Approved via cold app, December 2015. Went through verification and got a limit of $5,500.00. Hard pull on EX. 

• RediVisa- Kept this one to myself for a while lol but was approved via SCT, never did I receive a hard pull on any of my reports for this card. Was approved for $6,500.00 visa signature, soft pull on Equifax. December 2015. 

• Farmers Visa Signature- received a pre approval in the mail. Instantly approved for $6,000.00 in December 2015. Hard pull on Experian. 

As of today my today, my total exposure with them is roughly around $120,000.00. Dang, its a lot of cards I know Smiley Happy 

IMG_6250.JPG

Wow very impressive ddemari !!! Amazing !!!!!

Message 3 of 54
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks Mia. I know its a crazy amount of cards to have with comenity. but, i love when people post pics of their cards and experiences, so I thought well hey I have all these. lets share lol 

Message 4 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Holy Jesus... That's a lot of Comenity action.
Message 5 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I love when members post the pictures of the cats - it gives us a different feel like..... I want one Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

I do not recall how much you have in CC now, it is clear Comenity loves you a lot !

Message 6 of 54
ddemari
Super Contributor

I'm over 400,000.00

My synch bank and Chase bank stash might be my next pic haha
Message 7 of 54
ddemari
Super Contributor

I know FinStar it's like an explosion of comenity bank over here
Message 8 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
I'm over 400,000.00

My synch bank and Chase bank stash might be my next pic haha

Oustanding, great achievement ! " tremendo logro"... I am waiting for Chase and Sync Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 54
ddemari
Super Contributor

You got it! Thanks for the nice words! I shall add some more
Info on my relationship with Chase and synch shortly! Clearly I'm bored tonight!
Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.