Not applicable

For those with Multiple USBank Lines

Just curious how generous they can be. I have:
$15k Amex
$5k Visa
$10k Premier Line
$2k Reserve Line

Income $105k

Some lenders (like Penfed, USAA, Etc) give out tons no matter what the income. Some are stingy (like Patelco, NASA, etc..) ... Some are in the middle (Disco, Citi, etc...)

Wondering what the max USBank gives out... of if people get denied for not having enough income...or sufficient credit with them. Where do they fall?

Does anyone have multiple lines... multiple cards, Etc... and if so do you mind sharing how much l and an income or income range? Mind sharing how many total credit lines you have? Hope I am explainfing this right. Smiley Happy

6 REPLIES 6
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: For those with Multiple USBank Lines

$19k and $11.5k = $30.5k total credit limits.

Gross income was $62.6k

So, I was granted 48.7% of my income. 

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 7
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just curious how generous they can be. I have:
$15k Amex
$5k Visa
$10k Premier Line
$2k Reserve Line

Income $105k

Some lenders (like Penfed, USAA, Etc) give out tons no matter what the income. Some are stingy (like Patelco, NASA, etc..) ... Some are in the middle (Disco, Citi, etc...)

Wondering what the max USBank gives out... of if people get denied for not having enough income...or sufficient credit with them. Where do they fall?

Does anyone have multiple lines... multiple cards, Etc... and if so do you mind sharing how much l and an income or income range? Mind sharing how many total credit lines you have? Hope I am explainfing this right. Smiley Happy

Income  65k

FP Am Ex  7500

Cash+  7500 (pc'd from Cash Rewards)

FP V  13000

Alt Res  29000

Reserve line 750

Premier line: denied (after I got the Alt Res)

USB customer since 2002, no loans

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

$69.5K total CL on 4 US Bank cards

$350K individual income

First US Bank card was 2009 (I think) Northwest Airlines Visa

had a ton if inquiries on last approval.  Definitely a relationship lender

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for the updates. This helps.
Nice to know they are going up to 50% of income for some.

Right now I am fighting them on doing a reallocation. Everything I read here and on other sites say they will do it. I have called multiple times and no go.

I wrote a letter last week so I’m hoping that will help.

My plan was always to combine the two after the 2% promo was over for the 365 Amex-but this reallocation is such a PITA I am now thinking I will have a hell of a time getting that done In 6 months time.

Still... all In all..... I love USBank and they are definitely one of my favorite lenders.

(@nccarguy.... I totally agree with you. I had a TON of INQs on the last 2 apps... didn’t matter tho. Once you are in it seems they don’t care About much. They are strange tho on CLIs. Was given a new 15k Amex after being denied for a $1500 CLI on my Cash+. Lol)
Message 5 of 7
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

I applied for a checking account it was denied because credit report was froze none of the big 3 are froze but after talking to Djgrolyos he said they like to pull ARS for deposit account making me think now do i even want it lol.

@Anonymous wrote:
Thx for the updates. This helps.
Nice to know they are going up to 50% of income for some.

Right now I am fighting them on doing a reallocation. Everything I read here and on other sites say they will do it. I have called multiple times and no go.

I wrote a letter last week so I’m hoping that will help.

My plan was always to combine the two after the 2% promo was over for the 365 Amex-but this reallocation is such a PITA I am now thinking I will have a hell of a time getting that done In 6 months time.

Still... all In all..... I love USBank and they are definitely one of my favorite lenders.

(@nccarguy.... I totally agree with you. I had a TON of INQs on the last 2 apps... didn’t matter tho. Once you are in it seems they don’t care About much. They are strange tho on CLIs. Was given a new 15k Amex after being denied for a $1500 CLI on my Cash+. Lol)

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

bigpoppa09 going through the regular credit underwriters I really got nowhere but then they transfered me to a team leader in credit underwriting. Hmm ... he ended up FR'ing me for too much credit to income (which was correct I suppose) and US Bank reduced me by $10K. In the end they did allow the reallocation of credit limits and added back $500 in CL. My reason for the original request was to up my limit on the Premier Line for more flexibility. Got what I wanted in the end with a reduction in total credit available and a hard inquiry in the credit bureau. At the time of my request I was over 100% of my income in credit limits so I would have had a hard time justifying and I did not make the justification.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.