Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud already?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fraud already?

Issue resolved. Mods please delete this.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fraud already?

Yup, sorry to hear.  Unfortunately, fraud never sleeps.  Both my United and Ritz CCs had fraud activity a month apart but thankfully Chase was very accommodating and shipped those cards right away.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 8
ceejx
Established Contributor

Looks like this is either an game purchase on an android phone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Hit+Entertainment&hl=en) .. kids games barney and thomas the train. If not game purchase, then in-game purchase. You didn't happen to add it to your google wallet did you? Possible your kid purchased something inside one of the games.

Another possiblility is that you have malware on your PC, a keylogger virus, or hijacker virus. If that's the case, keep an eye on all of your cards that you use over the internet and run some spyware/malware/virus scans.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh... you are so correct. Now I really feel stupid. Smiley LOL

My fiance allowed our son to purchase a game. I'll call Chase and explain in the morning. Unfortunately my card is still shut down.

Wow....

Message 5 of 8
ceejx
Established Contributor

I've done that before myself, Trust me! ....Better this than you feeling vulnerable from someone stealing your information over the internet! Smiley Happy Glad it's resolved.

Message 6 of 8
jsucool76
Super Contributor

heads up, if you got amex there's an offer for spend $5 get $5 on both the Google play, and iTunes Store Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@jsucool76 wrote:
heads up, if you got amex there's an offer for spend $5 get $5 on both the Google play, and iTunes Store Smiley Very Happy

I just checked the android app as well as my PC account, and I don't have the offer for either of my cards.  Smiley Sad

I guess this one is only for the chosen few...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.