Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Cabelas Black status!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Got my Cabelas Black status!

Hit the $25,000 spend for Black status!

Doesn’t mean anything outside of Cabelas, but it does give me access to some sweet Hunting trips and “Experiences”

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Got my Cabelas Black status!

That's cool, congratulations! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's Cabelas Black status?
Message 3 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's Cabelas Black status?

$0-$9999 spend is classic and gets you 2% cash back at Cabelas

$10,000 spend in a calendar year get you silver and 3% CB at Cabelas and unlocks hunting trips and xperiences

$25000 spend gets you 5% CB and the hunts and experiences.

like I said, not worth much outside of Cabelas, but a fun little goal. 

I used it as my expense card for work so the spend was all reimbursed to me.

Got to buy some clothes at Cabelas with the $300 CB earned so far

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 12
jc2
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

I rcd mine early this year...looks like I will hit 60/70k in spend this year on it. Really like the card and the customer service.

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Woody, if it means squat outside of Cabelas but means something to you, thats the most importantSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
pip3man
Valued Contributor

What’s Cabelas though?! Ne’er heard of that....
Message 7 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@pip3man wrote:
What’s Cabelas though?! Ne’er heard of that....

Hunting, Fishing and outdoor store

Message 8 of 12
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Somewhere I would not have the first clue about.  I'm a homebody who is HORRIBLE in the great outdoors.  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

RadioRob, just watch some John Candy or Chevy Chase classics from the 80's youll be rearing to goSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.