Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Orchard Bank CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC/Orchard Bank CLI

What the back door number , I just filled out a application on line for orchard bank and they want 200.00 dollars before I receive the card is this fraud. Because when I went on line people said that they never received the card and IM really nerves. thank ashley

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

i filled a application for orchard bank but they want 200.00 before I can receive the card . But when I went on line they said it was fraud help please
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i filled a application for orchard bank but they want 200.00 before I can receive the card . But when I went on line they said it was fraud help please

Were you applying for a SECURED CARD? If so, that is probably the minimum amount you can put in to open the account.
Message 33 of 34
Scamp
Valued Contributor

ashley44128 wrote:

Welcome to the forums, ashley.

I looked at the Orchard website and my first thought is that perhaps, if you applied for one of their regular cc's but didn't qualify for it, they approved you for their secured MC instead, as the minimum deposit for their secured credit card is $200.00.

Your best bet probably would be to go back to the website, look up their Contact Us info, and either use the link on that page (I think) to check your application status or call them at their customer service number and see if you can sort this out with them that way.

Edited to add that the Backdoor Numbers are linked in my signature line at the bottom of my post, and there is one for Orchard if you want to try calling it.

Message Edited by Scamp on 07-28-2009 01:17 PM

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.