Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC "AccountCentralOnline" to Cap1

tag
ltspongebob
Valued Member

HSBC "AccountCentralOnline" to Cap1

Hi All,

New here, but I figured this would be the best place to, hopefully get an answer.

I have an old (2007) HSBC Platinum MC that I access online through accountcentralonline.com and it showed that a transition was coming.  However after the transfer date last week, the accouncement from the website dissappeared and everything acts as it always has; with no mention of Cap1 except for the legal text on the bottom about it being a Cap1 card provided by HSBC.

After the sale to Cap1, my Orchard card transferred just fine (even after I cancelled it right before the changeover) along with my existing Cap1 card.

Anyone have this card as well?  Anyone have any info on when it will become a Cap1 card?

Thanks,

Sponge

FICO '08=764
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSBC "AccountCentralOnline" to Cap1

Yes i used to have thisHSBC Discover card I just recently closed the account because they wouldn't budge on the CLI or removing annual Fees
They told me they are converting to capital one

and capital one card from what i'm aware of they don't like to give CLI or grow with you

as for the question about becoming a cap one card i think it's already cap one you can use your current card that you have but on the credit report they will show as cap one

any acct changes i think they will inform you by mail (or atleast i think they should)

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 2 of 3
ltspongebob
Valued Member

Re: HSBC "AccountCentralOnline" to Cap1

Thanks!  I thought something happened and I'd be stuck with HSBC, Cap1 would be better (and that's not saying much)

Sponge

FICO '08=764
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.