cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever seen a CLI on their CapitalOne CC before it actually was available?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever seen a CLI on their CapitalOne CC before it actually was available?

Hello,

I had a CapitalOne platinum card that I upgraded to a QS. The platinum was my first CC I recieved in January of this year. It had a 500$ limit and then it recieved a 250$ Credit Steps CLI to 750$ in July (I think). My statement cut today and I logged in to look at my statement but when I did the credit line said 2,750$. However my available credit is still only 725$. Also on my statement that just cut today it says cl is 750$ like normal.

Am I getting a glimpse at a possible CLI before its actually in affect or is it more likely just a temporary system error or something? Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

I know I could just wait and log in later or call but these boards have been full of such a wealth of information and support while I begin to build my credit so I naturally just gravitated to just asking here. Thanks for any insight on this matter.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone ever seen a CLI on their CapitalOne CC before it actually was available?

1 or 2 things 

1) you got an auto cli! Yay congrats! 

2) night maintenance glitch. Boo! Things will go back to normal tomorrow. 

Ps...hope it’s the auto. It would be a nice Xmas present 🎁! 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone ever seen a CLI on their CapitalOne CC before it actually was available?

It would be awesome if it was a auto cli Smiley Happy Its just weird because of the timinig and the newest statement saying otherwise.

I know I just have to wait to find out. Its just such a strange thing. I know my card is in the lower tier bucket because of credit steps maybe I just saw the highest limit it could ever possibly grow to with my current profile 😂
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

it happened to me, started with 300, asked they sent me a link I requested....raised it to 400 lol....a month later I paid my bill...looked at the balance added 350$. so total 750 CLI. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.