Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help w/ DCU CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help w/ DCU CC

Got approved for a $1,600 Visa Rewards card from DCU. My biggest limit card at the moment while rebuilding.... WOOOOO!!!!!

Question is, not sure where on their site to pay it off? I just got approved so not in a hurry.

Will they send me a member id and password or something?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: Help w/ DCU CC

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approved for a $1,600 Visa Rewards card from DCU. My biggest limit card at the moment while rebuilding.... WOOOOO!!!!!

Question is, not sure where on their site to pay it off? I just got approved so not in a hurry.

Will they send me a member id and password or something?

Have you set up online access yet?  You will have to open a share savings account with them if you haven't already.  Then you set up online account access just like any other bank.

The one downside is you can only pay the card via transfer from your DCU checking/savings or via push from your bank.  There's no way to pay from another bank account via DCU's online interface.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help w/ DCU CC

So they approved me knowing I don't have an account with them? Lol. I applied for a savings but I need to reinstate my Mass License so its on hold. They need a photo id to accept me thats not expired. BLAH

Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.