Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!??

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Help!!!??

So my mom had applied for the CSP and was approved for 5k and he accidentally added me as a AU not knowing I was approve for the CSP already as well. She has call Chase today to remove me but will it show up on my CR? The card should be shipping out tomorrow.

Thanks.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Help!!!??

I think u should be ok...no problem w you being au to the same card you own either...read it from here not too long ago... Someone with more knowledge will chime in im sure...but i think ur ok..what r ur concerns for being listed as au? Im sure chase already knows ur situation

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 2 of 8
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

I don't want a second CSP account to show up on my CR as I have one myself already and I am in the gardening and don't need another new ACC showing.

Garden mode

Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
I don't want a second CSP account to show up on my CR as I have one myself already and I am in the gardening and don't need another new ACC showing.

it's okay, even if it shows up since it's just an AU account you can request a deletion from your credit reports at any time directly with them just by saying it's not your account... takes usually just a day... you can also try through chase but that might not completely delete it and could take much longer...

Message 4 of 8
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Do you think it will even be reported since it was removed today without the card being even sent out yet?

Garden mode

Message 5 of 8
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Do you think it will even be reported since it was removed today without the card being even sent out yet?

depends how soon they can process the whole thing for you...is the account showing up on your report already?

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 6 of 8
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

No it has not

Garden mode

Message 7 of 8
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

The only thing it is going to affect is your AAoA unless she misses a payment or defaults.  Even then it is easy to get the info removed as mentioned before.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.