Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home depot home,improved card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home depot home,improved card

Somone posted something about this card. The issuer Osmond America bank and trust company. Interest rate is 29.99. But you get the normal "month" grace period. Its for people with not so great credit, but have decent income. Use and pay off ..that is my advice.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

Re: Home depot home,improved card

It's the HD Improver credit card. You can't apply for it.   You have to apply for a regular HD credit card, if you get turned down for the regular credit card and if your credit it's okay,  you will be offered the improver card.  The improver card doesn't offer any 6, 12, or 24 months interest free promotions.

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Interesting never knew this. I guess its like when some apply for Citi Sears dont get approved but get kicked down and then approved by Capitol One. Not sure if that still exsists but nice to learn.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only got this card after being turned down for the regular home depot card.  Since they turned me down, I used the home improver card to finance a small project and I paid it off in 6 weeks to minimize interest. Now that my Fico is much higher, I am considering applying for the home depot card again in the next few months to see if I can get the interest free version again

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Interesting never knew this. I guess its like when some apply for Citi Sears dont get approved but get kicked down and then approved by Capitol One. Not sure if that still exsists but nice to learn.

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice, good luck with thatSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.