Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly I'll Stop Now!!!

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Honestly I'll Stop Now!!!

Amex Blue Cash Everyday, 2000 Cli! I'm loving April right about now lol. Now I have one of they're revolvers and they're charge in less than one week! Honestly chase needs to approve this sapphire so I can really cool off lol. Putting my cap one 300 cli and boa 700 cli away. My wallet is finally going to look soo beautiful thank God.

Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2000, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3500, Discover It 1700

I can't believe those names, I'm soo happy and to think it all started with a secure card lol common chase we go way back hook it up!!!! Kinda tempted to just apply for the csp, but it'll be another hard pull from chase in less than a week. Two sapphires would look cool though!
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Honestly I'll Stop Now!!!

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Amex Blue Cash Everyday, 2000 Cli! I'm loving April right about now lol. Now I have one of they're revolvers and they're charge in less than one week! Honestly chase needs to approve this sapphire so I can really cool off lol. Putting my cap one 300 cli and boa 700 cli away. My wallet is finally going to look soo beautiful thank God.

I can't believe those names, I'm soo happy and to think it all started with a secure card lol common chase we go way back hook it up!!!!

Disney_Dream_Enchanted_Garden_Day1.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yes, you should stop! Congrats on your awesome cc and Cl's.

Now go garden.
Message 3 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

grats!

and go garden!

You're making me jelly of your Citi and Amex card Smiley Sad

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 17
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:

I can't believe those names, I'm soo happy and to think it all started with a secure card lol common chase we go way back hook it up!!!!

Congrats!  You've got quite the haul.  Hopefully Chase will approve you and you can then join us in the garden.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 5 of 17
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats on all your new TLs.  It's probably time to plant those seeds.Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 17
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on rebuilding.  Best of luck w/Chase.

Message 7 of 17
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Chase is delaying this garden trip!!! Like common, I've banked with you guys since I was 18 (now 25)!!! But thanks guys its definitely been worth the wait. I remember when some of you were getting these approvals lol! I was laying low patiently waiting lol. Now I'm finally here and just wondering which one to pull out first... The BCE sure looks nice....
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 8 of 17
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats! See you in the garden. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

try calling recon again. they're really easy to talk to.

Otherwise, just got to wait I suppose. When I called recon the first few days, they told me to wait too because my file had to be reviewed and the underwriter/analyst couldnt do anything over the phone until a decision is made first. I am guessing that had to do with the fact I am self-employed.

best of luck!

Don't worry too much. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.