Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters Approval!

tag
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Hooters Approval!

YES!!!  I haven't applied for anything in forever since I began trying to improve my credit scores.  My Equifax is up from a 466 in July to a 569 today.

I am so geeked up on seeing the CL!!! I hope it is better than Worst Premier or Crapitall One!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Re: Hooters Approval!

Good luck to you.. In July of 2006, I had a bunch of charge off accounts and collections.. My TU score was 497... After working hard to clean up my reports my TU is now at 672.. I applied for a Hooters Card and got a $2000 CL..
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy for you Coach!Smiley Happydont eat too many wings, now...Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
MLESPADA
Valued Member

man, that's good to know because I just applied for the Hooters card and I got the 7-10 days message. I have a judgment (paid) 2 years old and 2 charge-offs (paid) 3 years old. My TU score is 721.... I hope I get approved!!!!!! I LOOOOOVE.................. wings LOL.
Message 4 of 9
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

I would imagine if I got approved, you will, too.  Hang in there.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for hooters card over 2 months ago I got declined but now my score has incresed like 50 points. Now tu score is 634. can I apply now or do I have to wait for 90 days to apply again?

thanks
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

please answer I am about to apply for that card

thanks

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess no one has answer to that question.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

you could call and ask 1800-850-4668
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.