cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Chase Offers work? I can't even find it...

tag
B_Slow1
New Contributor

How does Chase Offers work? I can't even find it...

I've looked on the Mobile app, and online on my PC, and I don't see anything related to "Chase Offers". Others have said that on the mobile app, if they scroll down to the bottom, it's there. But I don't have anything. Same on the Chase website. 

The Chase card I have is the Business Cash card. One website I checked suggested it should be eligible for Offers. Is that not the case? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: How does Chase Offers work? I can't even find it...

Desktop mode on my phone

PhotoGrid_1566107618560.jpg

Message 2 of 18
B_Slow1
New Contributor

I appreciate the screenshot. I don't see anything like that at all though. There's no "Account Benefits" category.

Message 3 of 18
marcforza1
Frequent Contributor

When you log into the Chase mobile app, it'll be on the very bottom below your Ultimate Rewards and credit score field. It'll be defaulted as your checking account # when you see it. When you choose which offer you want to do, make sure that you first switch which card you're going to use on it. 

FICO 8 Scores 12/2017: EX-596; TU-604; EQ-591
Current: EX-648; TU-665; EQ-678
AAoA: 4.4 yrs
Message 4 of 18
B_Slow1
New Contributor

@marcforza1 wrote:

When you log into the Chase mobile app, it'll be on the very bottom below your Ultimate Rewards and credit score field. It'll be defaulted as your checking account # when you see it. When you choose which offer you want to do, make sure that you first switch which card you're going to use on it. 

I tried to include a picture here to show you what I'm seeing, but I don't see an option for inserting a photo.

When I log into the Chase mobile app and scroll down, I see: Recent Transactions, Reward Points, Account Services, Cardholders, Services (Pay bills), and then an ad, then Legal Information. (This is on an iPhone, if that matters).

Nothing else. No Chase Offers, no credit score either.

Maybe it's set up differently for the Chase business cards? Maybe Business Cash isn't eligible for Chase Offers.  I know when it comes to mobile apps, I'm pretty terrible at figuring things out, but if there was a big section that said, "Chase Offers", I would have seen it by now.

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would have to go to the full editor (click on "Reply" at the bottom of a message) if you wish to add pictures. There you can find a button called "Photos". You can then choose file(s) to upload; hit "done" when you are finished.

photos.png

The Chase Offers section can be found almost at the bottom of the mobile app (above "Legal information"):

chase-app2.jpg

Message 6 of 18
B_Slow1
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You would have to go to the full editor (click on "Reply" at the bottom of a message) if you wish to add pictures. There you can find a button called "Photos". You can then choose file(s) to upload; hit "done" when you are finished.

photos.png

The Chase Offers section can be found almost at the bottom of the mobile app (above "Legal information"):

chase-app2.jpg

I did that. There is no "Photos" button there for me.

Apparently I'm living in an alternate universe from the rest of you; one in which there is no Photo button, and Chase Offers don't exist.

For what it's worth, I can see thanks to your screenshot that my Chase Mobile app looks entirely different than that. There is no "Autosave", and no Credit Score section in addition to no Chase offers. Chase Business cards must be different somehow.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, there is no chase offers for business cards.

Message 8 of 18
Aim_High
Super Contributor

I get offers on all my Chase personal cards (CSR, CFU, CF) including the hotel-branded Marriott and Hyatt cards. 

They are one-time use, but if you have more than one Chase card, you may get the same offer to use on different accounts.

I always sign up for them through my mobile phone app.

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Offers and Bank AmeriDeals (from BofA) are basically the same thing.  Limited time offers from selected merchants you can click and then you get a cashback bonus (either a dollar amount or a percentage) when you spend with them.  They're one time use and they change periodically... new ones are added and old ones expire.  You have to select the deals/offers you want to use on the website or app, then use your card at that merchant to get the credit applied (takes a couple weeks).

With Bank AmeriDeals, it appears to be a single "pool" per account holder, not per card.  When I had two BofA cards, I could use either on a deal, and select which card the cashback was credited to.  Chase Offers appear to be per card, so if you have more than one Chase card, check each one, as they may have different offers, and when you click an offer for a card, you'll have to use that card.  I think the offers given are based on past spending history, as in my case, I have a few on my Amazon Visa (which I don't use outside of Amazon much), and my new CFU has none currently since a statement hasn't cut and a history established yet.  My BoFA cards which are older and used more widely, have a greater number of deals, sometimes useful ones.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.