Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many NFCU do you have and CL?

tag
durham
Established Member

How many NFCU do you have and CL?

Would like to know how many NFCU CCs do you have and what are the credit limits.
I have cash reward cc with $25k. Had this card about a month ago. Should I app for the Flagship card?
Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
Mellon
Established Contributor

Re: How many NFCU do you have and CL?

Cashrewards 14k

Platinum 10k

Message 2 of 52
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@durham wrote:
Would like to know how many NFCU CCs do you have and what are the credit limits.
I have cash reward cc with $25k. Had this card about a month ago. Should I app for the Flagship card?

Do you have any use for it?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 52
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Cash Rewards - $10k

Flagship Signature - $10k

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 52
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@durham wrote:

BUT I WANT ONE!!!!!!

(ok..........................)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 52
hausfrau
New Contributor

nRewards, 10k. Already itching for another. :/

Starting my rebuild!

Message 6 of 52
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I was just approved for the Cash Rewards at 5 o'clock this morning for $11500. I will rest on being happy with this one for a while.

Message 7 of 52
durham
Established Member

Just itching for another card. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 52
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I have a pre-approval for the cash rewards card. Can you all convince me to take the plunge? Would you guess the limit would be higher than any of my other cards?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 9 of 52
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I have a pre-approval for the cash rewards card. Can you all convince me to take the plunge? Would you guess the limit would be higher than any of my other cards?

I bet you get $10k limit....and if not, just call them to recon the limit..they are very good about that.

*8/10/13
Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.