Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a CSP with chip and ....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a CSP with chip and ....

it seems to be very flimsy , and it is a CSP im sure because it has that metal layer in the middle . I see post on the Internet about how it's the undestructable card etc , it's wobbly enough to bend ., maybe chase had to thin it out for the chip i guess ......

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I got a CSP with chip and ....

@Anonymous wrote:

it seems to be very flimsy , and it is a CSP im sure because it has that metal layer in the middle . I see post on the Internet about how it's the undestructable card etc , it's wobbly enough to bend ., maybe chase had to thin it out for the chip i guess ......

Thin.....compared to?

Message 2 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Most hefty card next to Ritz and or Centurian... Maybe you were expecting to much?  Maybe the Barclay's back card is thicker as well, but don't think so.

CSP is my favovite card for eating out.. Nice looking and not cheap looking, attractive card overall.  Other hand I use the ED and that card looks ultra cheap

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

i get many compliments for how heavy it is ...

im sure you were expecting a brick!

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i get many compliments for how heavy it is ...

im sure you were expecting a brick!

You want a brick?

Tape two RC's together.

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

they have a dummy card at the branch and I swear it felt heavier !!! My amex Hilton looks cheap lol .... I get annoyed when I go out and pay with my united explorer because it's just like csp info on the back ! 

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Most hefty card next to Ritz and or Centurian... Maybe you were expecting to much?  Maybe the Barclay's back card is thicker as well, but don't think so.

CSP is my favovite card for eating out.. Nice looking and not cheap looking, attractive card overall.  Other hand I use the ED and that card looks ultra cheap

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

they have a dummy card at the branch and I swear it felt heavier !!! My amex Hilton looks cheap lol .... I get annoyed when I go out and pay with my united explorer because it's just like csp info on the back ! 

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Was it attached to anything?

Message 7 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

My co-worker just showed me the united explorer card today..  looks very similiar to the CSP, but the United looked cheap and felt cheap.. Big difference, he was laughing about the united card compared to the CSP.. 

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

No not all you can slide them off the place they are on !  It has dummy cards of the freedom , ink , slate , CSP and they where all the legit cards the chips where real of course in the back real big they said VOID 
@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Message 9 of 34
mikelo22
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have CSP with chip as well. And it's definitely not flimsy. 

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.