Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a paypal smart connect account with a balance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a paypal smart connect account with a balance

I have a pp smartconnect card with a balance, which i religiously pay on time.  I just receive the letter saying I now have a PP extras Master Card.  I'm not clear about does the balance on my pp smart connect  transfer to pp extras card reducing the limit offered?  I haven't used the new MC or activated however my ppsmart connect now seems to be the MC account with just the open to buy listed without the other accounts deductions.  What happens now very confused and afraid to activate and use the new MC.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have a paypal smart connect account with a balance

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a pp smartconnect card with a balance, which i religiously pay on time.  I just receive the letter saying I now have a PP extras Master Card.  I'm not clear about does the balance on my pp smart connect  transfer to pp extras card reducing the limit offered?  I haven't used the new MC or activated however my ppsmart connect now seems to be the MC account with just the open to buy listed without the other accounts deductions.  What happens now very confused and afraid to activate and use the new MC.

Congratulations.  How long have you had the card.  The balance should transfer over to the new card, but it will report as a new account I believe. 

Message 2 of 4
mystikal1
Established Contributor

It will transfer to the MC. PP will be closed and stated on CR account closed due to transfer. So you will have 1 closed account and 1 new account.

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Perhaps you may even get a credit line increase as many here have reported being given an increase upon receiving their mc. Not a given but a possibiltySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.