Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I"m new to MyFico ... Just introducing myself

tag
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

I"m new to MyFico ... Just introducing myself

Hello everyone as my headline states, I'm new here and want to state being apart of the conversations. I'm into credit and credit building. I'm kinda obsessed with credit cards and limits also credit score ... you can't have one without the other. :-P So I look forward to exchanging knowledge with all of you.

Fako Ex: 743, Fako Eq: 734 Fako TU: 748
I'm BACK in the Garden (App free since 01/02/2013)

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: I"m new to MyFico ... Just introducing myself

Welcome!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 37
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Hi. Just don't be ironhide. Seem to remember intro from him/her too.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 3 of 37
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:
Hi. Just don't be ironhide. Seem to remember intro from him/her too.

Ya, I remember his introduction. I was kinda looking forward to Ironhide's input as he stated he's an "analyst for a major bank"

Anyways, Welcome to the family!!

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 4 of 37
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Welcome!!

You will find a wealth of information here!!

Good Luck on your credit journey!!Smiley Very Happy

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 5 of 37
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

I have read the post about the amex cent card and I felt it was just sad. I do not intend be on her lying about dumb crap ... or anything for that matter. I've been reading the boards for a month now and I have been impressed with the amount of support everyone offers. Even to the credit card / inquiries addicts. Just plain cool!

Message 6 of 37
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

I have read the post about the amex cent card and I felt it was just sad. I do not intend be on her lying about dumb crap ... or anything for that matter. I've been reading the boards for a month now and I have been impressed with the amount of support everyone offers. Even to the credit card / inquiries addicts. Just plain cool!

Radio, was just teasing you. Welcome again fellow credit addict.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 7 of 37
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the Fico Forums!  

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 8 of 37
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

Hello everyone as my headline states, I'm new here and want to state being apart of the conversations. I'm into credit and credit building. I'm kinda obsessed with credit cards and limits also credit score ... you can't have one without the other. :-P So I look forward to exchanging knowledge with all of you.

Not true.  you can have good credit without knowing your score.  Many do.

Welcome, you will enjoy it here.  lots of obsessives.   

Message 9 of 37
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

Crashem I figured you were, I just wanted to be clear. anywho, I can't wait to learn how to work the system. I want to be able to get higher cl. I just started building my credit back after a BK (which fell off last year). I have a mortgage since 9/2009, student loans (that's deffered in good standing), one baddie(a repo that is due to fall off this year in september) one cc from 2009, 4 cc from 12/11, 1 cc 6 months old. I'm well on my way to great credit and high cl

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.