cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I need to chrage something to my Cap 1 to get them update balance reported to CRA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I need to chrage something to my Cap 1 to get them update balance reported to CRA

I paid off my cap 1 I've been paying on, not using it, leaving a credit balance of $1.31

I remember reading if only activity on the account is a payment , and no charges or intrest is accured, then you don't get a statement. lmao
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think I need to chrage something to my Cap 1 to get them update balance reported to CRA

I bought a soda at a local convince store for $1.07 so I''m will get a statement just in case.

Then I got to thinking that they SHOULD update my acount my account regardless if they issue a statement or not. I wouldn't put it past them, being as the already try to destroy your good credit by not reporting your CL, I could "see" how easy it would be for them to "forget" to report the new balance to the CRA, since wouldn't have to generate a statement.

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 07-27-2007 11:09 AM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.