cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems with making payment on Citi?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is anyone else having problems with making payment on Citi?

@Anonymous wrote:

No issues on making an actual payment, but there were a few days where I couldn't log into my CitiBiz account. Luckily payment isn't due until the 5th, but not being able to log in to schedule it was becoming concerning.

It's been every month for me now.

Message 11 of 15
tacpoly
Established Contributor

If you’re trying to schedule a payment in January, try choosing the year first. Then it makes all the months and days available. Otherwise it seems to think you’re scheduling payment on a date that has passed.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today, I tried to make a payment the day after the statement cut, as I usually do. Nada.

The calendar has one date available, the 7th. No option to choose the year first, and then the day. Or an option to choose Jan 8th.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Message 13 of 15
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

You have to manually enter the amount (last option: custom amount) and not pick any of the other radio buttons. This is a bug that has been existing on their web app, for a long time now (this has been acknowledged by a rep, months ago).

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@staticvoidmain wrote:

You have to manually enter the amount (third option: custom amount) and not pick any of the other radio buttons. This is a bug that has been existing on their web app, for a long time now (this has been acknowledged by a rep, months ago).

That was the ticket. Thank you.

Capture.PNG

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.