Did you mean: 

Is it Time?

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Is it Time?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I got 5:44Smiley Wink

Thanks, based on that my meatloaf should be done in about 10 mins. I'd eat a snack, but I'm currently gardening my diet until dinner time.

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 tends to bucket cards based on scores when you got the card.  Mine is aound $1.5K  DW $7 K and biz spark $15K

Based on income and scores I would though mine would have been atleast $5K DW $10K and Spark $20K

We have better cards for all three 

Message 12 of 24
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

How long is the account combination process?

Message 13 of 24
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

If it's available for your card online, you should be done in less than 10 seconds.

Message 14 of 24
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

If it's available for your card online, you should be done in less than 10 seconds.

oh wow, so the entire process is completed with a couple of clicks?

Message 15 of 24
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Another question, I can combine now or wait until October to try for a PC. I already PC'd another card in April so I have to wait. Which would be better? In just worried that even if I do PC, I'll still be in the same bucket.

Message 16 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Even with a PC if you dont spend enough to justify them giving big cli they may not do so . Cap One likes to see heavy usage . Just a thought and mho of courseSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 24
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Even with a PC if you dont spend enough to justify them giving big cli they may not do so . Cap One likes to see heavy usage . Just a thought and mho of courseSmiley Wink

I'm pushing about 3x the limit through it a month. I've also tried barely using it at times over the years. Guess I'm hoping that if it PC's I'll get lucky and start getting some luv. But at this point, in going to move all my spending to my newer cards and hope for better results.

Message 18 of 24
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Check prequal page for a new better account.

Research "buckets" and "glass ceilings" for Cap One.

I have been denied for CLI and approved for $30k new card SL in the same day.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 19 of 24
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

Check prequal page for a new better account.

Research "buckets" and "glass ceilings" for Cap One.

I have been denied for CLI and approved for $30k new card SL in the same day.

I'm not eligible for a card for at least 2 months.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.