Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J.P. Morgan Reserve card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J.P. Morgan Reserve card

Hi there, how do we find out this "backdoor" method for current CPC? I've tried several times with various CPC bankers...

Message 41 of 60
oztsvi
New Contributor

I asked around with different CPC bankers, it’s pretty strict and it seems like it is only available for J.P. Morgan private bank clients.
Message 42 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@oztsvi wrote:
I asked around with different CPC bankers, it’s pretty strict and it seems like it is only available for J.P. Morgan private bank clients.

Yup, full circle back to post 2. 

Message 43 of 60
oztsvi
New Contributor

I asked before, I just commented now so people won’t waste their time asking around.
I asked when I started this post a couple of months ago and i asked 2-3 bankers and I let it go pretty much.
Message 44 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deposit 250k, get CPC

Open YouVest?Youinvest w/e its called

Move Deposit into Investment Account

Being CPC you get free trades

Start Day Trading like crazy, make over 10M in transactions

Get invite 

<mod edit:  Sorry, not on here.  --UB>

Profit

Message 45 of 60
iced
Valued Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

Seems like status is suddenly becoming more important around here.  A few months ago the metal card frenzy seemed to satisfy, but this quest for an exclusive card takes it to the next level.

Sadly, yes. Seems more and more people are starting to let what's in their wallet determine their self-worth, even if it means getting a card that's not in their best interests or a even card that's completely useless to them and costs them money. The joke will ultimately be on them once they realize that nobody else gives a rat's posterior what card(s) they have.

Message 46 of 60
iced
Valued Contributor

@sjt wrote:

I would exchange my CSR for a JPMR. Hidden tradeline, reduced fees, United Red Carpet, etc.

United Red Carpet stopped being a thing like 7 years ago with the CO merger. To my knowledge, the JPMR now only offers the same PP membership the CSR does. If it came with a UC membership (what's replaced Red Carpet Clubs), that's one thing, but it doesn't even do that.

Message 47 of 60
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Deposit 250k, get CPC

Open YouVest?Youinvest w/e its called

Move Deposit into Investment Account

Being CPC you get free trades

Start Day Trading like crazy, make over 10M in transactions

Get invite 

<mod edit:  Sorry, not on here.  --UB>

Profit

Of course, a day trader would find the process of placing an order with JPM far too slow and inefficient.

JPM Private Bank uses a whole separate infrastructure from You Invest. It's not just a set of some additional perks that become available when a You Invest account reaches a certain size.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 48 of 60
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@iced wrote:

The joke will ultimately be on them once they realize that nobody else gives a rat's posterior what card(s) they have.

What????   That can't be true surely!

Message 49 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@iced wrote:

The joke will ultimately be on them once they realize that nobody else gives a rat's posterior what card(s) they have.

What????   That can't be true surely!

Which part?  The rat's posterior or the card itself? Smiley Very Happy

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.