Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JFCU

Hi fellow JFCUnionites!

I noticed that when I applied for membership to JFCU, they did a hard pull on equifax.  I'm considering app'ing for a cc.  Do you know if they will make another hard pull for cc app or will they rely on the original pull?

Thanks!

Sorry for jacking the thread, but back on topic.  I don't yet know if multiple cards are allowed with JFCU, but I intend to find out.  Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was told that there would be a hard for each additional product. they pulled when i opened a savings and when i appd for a cc, both events on the same day . now 3 weeks later, i did notice that my recent app for a loc didn't generate a hard.
Message 12 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get approved for LOC?

I overnight my documents they should have it tomorrow and I told them

I need 20,000 credit card limit.

Right now I have just 1 inwuiry for CC.

I will keep you posted foe savings account and loc inquiry.

Thanks

Message 13 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes approved for 25k, chopped to 5k because of the 10/1/07 policy that requires 6 months jfcu history/membership for any credit product over 5k. that makes two 25k approvals reduced to 5k due to policy.

Message Edited by dnm45227 on 11-14-2007 06:36 PM
Message 14 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question

LOC increases your UTi or decreases it?

Message 15 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

it helps your overall utilization ratio, as long as you don't max it out (if it reports as revolving). if it reports as installment, then fico doesn't subject it to the utilization calculation.
Message 16 of 47
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a question
LOC increases your UTi or decreases it?

It's just a division problem. Increasing your overall CL means the number on the bottom (denominator) gets bigger. As long as you don't put anything (or anything much) on this card, the top number (numerator) stays the same. So your overall util goes down!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys I will call them tomorrow to request LOC.

I just updated my truecredit report and I do have 2 inquiries from JFCU

1 for savings and 1 for cc. I hope they dont do 1 more for LOC>

Message 18 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

good luck, let us know how it turns out.
Message 19 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep dnm. Tomorrow I will tell you about the credit limit and LOC both.

Thanks

Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.