Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPM Ritz-Carlton Rewards

tag
plastic_man
Regular Contributor

JPM Ritz-Carlton Rewards

Hi. 

So I was approved this AM for the Ritz Card and I have a question. I used my Mariott Rewards # on the application. When I log in at the Ritz reward page , it directs me to the marriott reward page ... is that normal ? will  my new RItz certificates and points show up on the MARRIOTT  rewards page once I meet the minimum spent ? 

By the way, the 5/24 rule DID NOT went into effect for the Ritz card...at least for me. Smiley Wink

Approval amount $29,900. I will probably close the marriot rewards and move the limit to the Ritz bringing it up to $ $49,900 . Haven't decided on that yet. 

MyFICO Scores : EQ = 791 , TU = 794, EX = 774 as of 06/16
Current CARDS : Boa working assets $33k| | QuickSilver $6650 | BillMeLater $5000 | FNBO AMEX $20K | ChoiceHotel BarclayCard $7500K |barclay ring card $15k| Macys AMEX $20k| AMEX Gold Premier | AMEX Blue Cash $13.2k | | Chase Marriott $20k | CSP $14,200| CAP1 Spark Miles $28k | AMEX Business Gold Premier| citi Hilton hhonors $12k| citi AAdvantage $10,500 | Chase Ink Plus $27k | BoA Alaska signature personal $17k | BoA Alaska business $27k | AMEX SPG $11,800 | JPM Ritz Carlton $29.9k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JPM Ritz-Carlton Rewards

@plastic_man wrote:

Hi. 

So I was approved this AM for the Ritz Card and I have a question. I used my Mariott Rewards # on the application. When I log in at the Ritz reward page , it directs me to the marriott reward page ... is that normal ? will  my new RItz certificates and points show up on the MARRIOTT  rewards page once I meet the minimum spent ? 

By the way, the 5/24 rule DID NOT went into effect for the Ritz card...at least for me. Smiley Wink

Approval amount $29,900. I will probably close the marriot rewards and move the limit to the Ritz bringing it up to $ $49,900 . Haven't decided on that yet. 

Yes, everything will show up on the Marriott page including the certificates and points.  Perfectly normal

Message 2 of 4
plastic_man
Regular Contributor

Great!  That's all I needed to know, thanks Irish.

MyFICO Scores : EQ = 791 , TU = 794, EX = 774 as of 06/16
Current CARDS : Boa working assets $33k| | QuickSilver $6650 | BillMeLater $5000 | FNBO AMEX $20K | ChoiceHotel BarclayCard $7500K |barclay ring card $15k| Macys AMEX $20k| AMEX Gold Premier | AMEX Blue Cash $13.2k | | Chase Marriott $20k | CSP $14,200| CAP1 Spark Miles $28k | AMEX Business Gold Premier| citi Hilton hhonors $12k| citi AAdvantage $10,500 | Chase Ink Plus $27k | BoA Alaska signature personal $17k | BoA Alaska business $27k | AMEX SPG $11,800 | JPM Ritz Carlton $29.9k
Message 3 of 4
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@plastic_man wrote:

Hi. 

Yes, everything will show up on the Marriott page including the certificates and points.  Perfectly normal

Maybe you can help me explain this. 

image.png

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.