Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Merging

tag
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy's Merging

Yeah I hit the link it says add the card I was just curious if that was new I don't remember that on the old site
Message 61 of 125
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Tomgon1981 wrote:
Yeah I hit the link it says add the card I was just curious if that was new I don't remember that on the old site

It was on the old site I had to call a technical support and they walked me through how to add  The Amax on. 

Message 62 of 125
willwar14
Valued Contributor

I decided to bite the bullet and request a $600 increase to bring me to 5k, so I will update here weather it results in a HP or not, and I also see the amex thingy and was also curious.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 63 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tomgon1981 wrote:
Did anybody see the activate your amex macys card link on the site I have the store card does that mean anything possibly I'm getting the amex version or is that just an added feature to the new site

I have the same button on mine and started out with the Amex. I can also see my account online...maybe it is just a standard feature. Or a bug.

Message 64 of 125
ddemari
Super Contributor

both my macys and bloomies say error whenever i log in and try to hit a button

Message 65 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I'm having the same issue right now...its up and down.

Message 66 of 125
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

I'm having the same issue right now...its up and down.

Yup, same for me.  I imagine they're still dealing with a variety technical issues and their systems may be currently overwhelmed.  Oh well, I suppose we've waited this long what's a few more days until they iron out the bugs Smiley Tongue

Message 67 of 125
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

I had the same issue with them both, but somehow got through to view my account. The Citigroup site is extremely slow and that's probably why the error messages.

Macy's did not give me the $3000 CL for the Major Purchase that mysteriously showed up on my account at the end of last month. Wasn't really surprised they didn't add it to my overall CL, but was hoping it would since they gave it to me and since some others had the line and had it combined without them using it. Eh, oh well.

New Macy's CL $5400 (Store, Club, Special Events)

New Bloomingdale's CL $5100 (Store, Club, Major Purchase) 

If the changes for the AMEX versions stated previously are/become true, I may not apply for either account upgrade in the future. I'd rather use those HPs (and dip in AAOA) for something else.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 68 of 125
JoMellow
Established Contributor

I'm getting an error message as well - as of right now purchase and store card part did combine; and the American Express is separate, but I don't have full access to my credit account at this time.

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 69 of 125
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

I was curious so I also called CS the lady stated my limits was combined I do have the store card so my next question was about the activate my amex button she told me a new card would be mailed out in 7-10 but couldn't determine weather it was a amex or store card
Message 70 of 125
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.