cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU - What FICO score do they go by?

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

NASA FCU - What FICO score do they go by?

As most of you have read - it seems as if NASA is basically handing out inflated CLs and to just about anyone. I must be one of few that were DENIED.

Well, I just received the reason for the denial. The reason is not important BUT the FICO they obtained is.....a mere 583 (from Experian) ?!?!

Now, I ask you, the comminuty..are the FICOs in my sig - the ones obtained here on myfico - not accurate or did they somehow obtain someone elses credit file?? I'm stumped!

Mod edit: corrected cu 

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU - What FICO score do they go by?

When did you pull those FICOs in your siggy and where did you get them from? 

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 2 of 33
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Scores are my FICO® 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring subscription here on myfico. Scores in my sig are current as of 9/27

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 33
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

As most of you have read - it seems as if NFCU is basically handing out inflated CLs and to just about anyone. I must be one of few that were DENIED.

Well, I just received the reason for the denial. The reason is not important BUT the FICO they obtained is.....a mere 583 (from Experian) ?!?!

Now, I ask you, the comminuty..are the FICOs in my sig - the ones obtained here on myfico - not accurate or did they somehow obtain someone elses credit file?? I'm stumped!

Navy Federal pulled EXPERIAN for a credit card????!

I have NEVER heard of an EX pull for anything... it's rare to be TU

Message 4 of 33
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

As most of you have read - it seems as if NFCU is basically handing out inflated CLs and to just about anyone. I must be one of few that were DENIED.

No, Nasa federal credit union. Sorry, I should have specified.

Message 5 of 33
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

oh well I was declined with a 695 and that is the score they sent on denial!

My partner was also declined and waiting for the score from Nasa but Prosper put him at a 739 just a day before

Message 6 of 33
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

My partner was also declined and waiting for the score from Nasa but Prosper put him at a 739 just a day before

Well, atleast your pull matches your sig which I assume is current. What myfico lists and what nasa fed pulled shows a 65 point difference. I'm not able to make sense of it.

Anyways, I'm not too upset as I was able to confirm it was just a SP.

Message 7 of 33
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Well, atleast your pull matches your sig which I assume is current. What myfico lists and what nasa fed pulled shows a 65 point difference. I'm not able to make sense of it.

Anyways, I'm not too upset as I was able to confirm it was just a SP.

see im more mad about that... I took a hp and my partner took a hp!

Message 8 of 33
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

No rhyme or reason to their methods. In any rate, I just received my account opening packet. I may cancel out and get my deposit back.

Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get out of what?

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.