Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Annual 0%/12 month BT offer is live

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Annual 0%/12 month BT offer is live

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Offers not available but i guess the 1.99 is for any member?

It’s actually the only offer available even to people who are getting new cards. There are no more SUBs on any of them, it’s 1.99% APR for 12 months on purchases and BTs for all cards except the Plat which is 0% for 12 on BTs only. 

So yeah if you arent targeted for the 0%, 1.99% is available for BTs on all cards, new or existing. 

Message 61 of 64
CCrew
Regular Contributor

As a data point I just got the 0%/12 months, I'm a NFCU Platinum cardholder. Approved with a $15k limit. Have a $25k on my Platinum so between available credit and my truck loan they must think I'm worth the $100K

I'm an Amex cardholder already but NFCU still pulled TU, so obviously they're not piggybacking on AmEx for approvals since I have a respectable history with them. 

Message 62 of 64
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It’s actually the only offer available even to people who are getting new cards. There are no more SUBs on any of them, it’s 1.99% APR for 12 months on purchases and BTs for all cards except the Plat which is 0% for 12 on BTs only. 

So yeah if you arent targeted for the 0%, 1.99% is available for BTs on all cards, new or existing. 

The SUBs always come back in a month or two. The Flagship might not get the stout one it had before, as that was unusual.

Message 63 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The SUBs always come back in a month or two. The Flagship might not get the stout one it had before, as that was unusual.

I figured that SUBs would come back, I was just pointing out that for the first two months of the year, it appears to be limited to intro and BT APR only. 

Message 64 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.