Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Reward Upgrade

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Reward Upgrade

No Hp, very simple if you have a clean payment record with them and at least 5k on the Cash Rewards they will do the product change

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 41 of 45
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

No Hp, very simple if you have a clean payment record with them and at least 5k on the Cash Rewards they will do the product change

I have a great payment history with them. but i have the nrRewards card (6k CL) . Ive had it for 13 months with no CLIs-- ive  been too scared to ask lol. my util is reporting at 40% right now (& has been there for 3 months) but its really 9%. does that factor into their decision?

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 45
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

I dont believe that util is a factor in the upgrade. (I may be wrong but I have not heard of that being a factor)

As long as you have a good pay history with them and a CL over 5000, you can request a PC to a Visa Signature. No HP. No hassle.

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 43 of 45
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Its NFCU ! There underwriting is completly diffrent than other lenders. If you dont burn them they will give you what you need as long as your demands are not outrageous. As far as I know they will do a product change no matter what for you. In fact I am about to give them a call to do a product change with them so let me see what happens.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 44 of 45
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Its NFCU ! There underwriting is completly diffrent than other lenders. If you dont burn them they will give you what you need as long as your demands are not outrageous. As far as I know they will do a product change no matter what for you. In fact I am about to give them a call to do a product change with them so let me see what happens.

Thanks for the input.    *sits down quiet to anxiously await an update*

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.