Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Flagship $300 Random Bonus Offer

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Navy Flagship $300 Random Bonus Offer

So I got an interesting little email today from Navy. Never received one of these before from them and didn't even know they had this kind of stuff, but this will be easy to meet. It was oddly specific too "$2,501.00" Smiley LOL

Navy Rocks

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 6.40.10 PM.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navy Flagship $300 Random Bonus Offer

@credit_is_crack wrote:

So I got an interesting little email today from Navy. Never received one of these before from them and didn't even know they had this kind of stuff, but this will be easy to meet. It was oddly specific too "$2,501.00" Smiley LOL

Navy Rocks

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 6.40.10 PM.png

**bleep** @credit_is_crack  you gotta one up me evertime Smiley Happy.. I can transfer that in a second for 30k aka 300$ dollars.  Where is the love man.  Thinking plan for bonus you can't get...hmm

Message 2 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Navy Rocks

**bleep** @credit_is_crack  you gotta one up me evertime Smiley Happy.. I can transfer that in a second for 30k aka 300$ dollars.  Where is the love man.  Thinking plan for bonus you can't get...hmm

LOL @CreditCuriosity -- kinda felt like positive juju since I didn't get to snag up the Brilliant SUB, Navy in for the kill! I moved the money over right after posting on here lol The part that's crazy is that it's not like they're even asking $2,500. That account has $1,900 in there now just sitting there so just $601 bucks from USAA and I get $300 back. Definitely stoked about this one

Message 3 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Navy Rocks

LOL @CreditCuriosity -- kinda felt like positive juju since I didn't get to snag up the Brilliant SUB, Navy in for the kill! I moved the money over right after posting on here lol The part that's crazy is that it's not like they're even asking $2,500. That account has $1,900 in there now just sitting there so just $601 bucks from USAA and I get $300 back. Definitely stoked about this one

Kudos to you for the awesome offer.  I rarely use that card it is sitting at 30k and my platinum is at 50k.  for the AF of the flagship it is worth the benefits, but still jelly!  Need to find something out of your geo location hmmm

Message 4 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Im still unsure about their angle here. We’re in a very similar boat, just backwards. Flagship at $59 and Plat at $21. I never use it other than the regular amazon cash reload every few months to keep it “alive”, although I’m sure with navy it’s unnecessary. But last month decided to use it and only charged about $800 and just paid it off.

They’re probably playing the fiscal financial game to beef up year end numbers and tossing a few points to make it happen.

Not too familiar with what else is left in my areas, other than credit unions. Palmetto credit union seems to be blind to inquiries but most CU’s give me the “sufficient available credit” spiel lol
Message 5 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I opened a scwab account for various reasons Smiley Happy.. Yet avoid CU due to Chex's and too much credit, etc.  Their is alway a diamond in the rough or when you travel of course!

Message 6 of 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I got 30k for $1611.00

That's oddly specific. 😂 

Message 7 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

LOL yeah they are pretty particular with these requirements, but nobody can argue that it is very doable
Message 8 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

**Update** my cycle rolled over today and viola...30,000 points loaded. That was an easy $300!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.